FIFA World Cup 2022 Live on Amazon Firestick – In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to watch the FIFA World Cup 2022 on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
The world will get together and watch the biggest sporting event in the world – FIFA World Cup 2022. This time, Qatar will host the FIFA World Cup. Qatar is the first Arab country to host the FIFA World Cup. Qatar is also the first country to host a world cup who has never participated in the world cup. The 2022 Football World Cup will be contested from 21st November to 18th December 2022.
Can I watch the Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 Live on Amazon Firestick?
So let’s start with a basic question – can you watch the FIFA World Cup on Firestick?
Yes, if you are a firestick user, you can watch all matches of the football world cup using firestick. We have shared a step-by-step guide on how to watch the Qatar World Cup on Firestick below.
3 Ways to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022
In this guide, we will be discussing three working methods to watch the FIFA World Cup 2022.
- Amazon Silk Browser
- Premium App
- Lepto App
The methods we will be sharing below are totally free. But we would recommend you to use a VPN on your Firestick device.
Our Recommendation: ExpressVPN
Why use VPN for Firestick to watch FIFA WC 2022?
The below mentioned methods are not official methods, so we recommend using a VPN before getting into any kind of trouble. We recommend ExpressVPN as this VPN works best for sports. The VPN completely hides IP addresses and keeps users’ online activity anonymous. Due to this, we can bypass any sort of legal troubles in future.
Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Firestick using Amazon Silk Browser
First of all, if you don’t have an Amazon Silk Browser, install it like any other app on your firestick. After installing the app, follow the steps given below:
- Open Firestick Homepage
- Go to Amazon Silk Browser.
- After Amazon Silk Browser opens, bing will open automatically. Bing is the default search engine in the Amazon silk browser.
- Now type livetv.sx/enx OR 720pstream.tv and click Go
- Now look for the football tab. Click the match you want to stream.
- Click Play and start streaming.
Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Firestick using Premium App
This one is a premium and legal method to get access to the FIFA World Cup. There are many premium services in the market which provide seamless coverage of the FIFA World Cup.
FuboTV is one of them which provides its users with a number of tv channels like NBC, Fox Sports, ESPN etc.
But, FuboTV is only accessible in the United States. FuboTV comes with geographical restrictions and hence cannot be acessed from outside the United States.
To overcome this issue, you can use ExpressVPN and connect to a US server. With this method one can easily get access to FIFA World Cup matches from anywhere in the world.
- Turn on the Firestick.
- Click on Find → Search → FuboTV → Click Download → Download and install the app.
- Once successfully installed, open the app.
- Sign in if you have an existing account. If you are a new user, register and sign up for the account.
Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Firestick using Lepto Sports App
In the past few months, Lepto Sports app has been one of the trending and most reliable apps for streaming sporting events. You can also watch the upcoming Qatar FIFA World Cup using Lepto Sports App. Check out the step by step guide and enjoy seamless coverage.
- Turn on the firestick device.
- Click on Settings icon → My Fire TV → Developer options → Apps from unknown sources – TURN ON.
- Return to the firestick home.
- Click on Find Menu → Search → Type Downloader in search bar → Select Downloader icon → Click download or Get button → Download the app.
- Once successfully downloaded, open the app → Select OK → Click Allow → Click on URL bar → Copy & paste the URL into the URL bar: bit.ly/lepto-apk
- Download and Install the Lepto APK.
- Open the lepto app and select the football match you want to watch. Enjoy all the FIFA World Cup 2022 matches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a subscription to watch live sports on Firestick?
It completely depends on the sports network you use. For example, BBC or ITV in the United Kingdom is free to use. But channels like Fox or Telemundo can’t be accessed without subscription.
To overcome this issue, you can use an ExpressVPN. With ExpressVPN you can access the free channels easily from anywhere in the world. Just follow the steps given below:
- Get ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server location in the UK.
- Sign up at ITV. You may need to supply a valid UK postal code (e.g., “WC1X 0AA”).
- Start watching for free!
Are the free apps legal to use?
No. The free apps available in the market are not legal. They are great till any legal action is taken against the app. So we always recommend using a VPN (Our recommendation: ExpressVPN) to bypass the trouble.
Is an antenna required to watch live sports on Firestick?
Firestick is a great device for all cord cutter users. With firestick, one can access most of the streaming material available in the market. Antenna is required for viewing content on cable. Unlike cable, Firestick does not require an antenna to watch live sports.
Should you use a VPN with FireStick?
As we mentioned above, if you are accessing the paid content for free, there is a slight risk involved. So to overcome any sort of trouble, we recommend using VPN with firestick.
We hope you liked the article – How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 Live on Amazon Firestick. Stay tuned to our blog for more FIFA World Cup articles. Also share these articles with your friends, family and all people who are interested in football.
- 1 Can I watch the Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 Live on Amazon Firestick?
- 2 Why use VPN for Firestick to watch FIFA WC 2022?
- 3 Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Firestick using Amazon Silk Browser
- 4 Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Firestick using Premium App
- 5 Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Firestick using Lepto Sports App
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions