Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Roku – Yesterday, I came back from the office and my son was waiting for me at the doors. It was a strange thing as he never does this. Looking at him, I recognized that he has some query in his mind. So I sat on the couch with him on my lap. I asked him what was bothering him. He said that in his football class, everyone was discussing watching the FIFA World Cup matches together. So my son invited all his friends to our home to watch the first match of the FIFA World Cup 2022. I asked my son, “What’s to worry about? We will have some Pizzas for all and enjoy the Qatar vs Senegal match on the big screen. To which he said but we use Roku and can we stream matches live? I laughed and said of course we can! It brought a smile to his face and he went to his room jumping around in excitement.
Many football fans across the world will be having similar queries in their mind. I am hoping that this article might solve most of those queries.
What is Roku?
Well, Roku is a smart streaming player which enables the user to access tons of entertainment from free and paid subscriptions. With Roku one can easily convert his ordinary TV to smart TV. With Roku, you can access free content, Hollywood movies and various sporting events from across the world.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Roku
Since you have landed on this article, it means you are an active Roku user or a user who has the Roku device. So let’s dig in and see how to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Roku.
Register for FuboTV account (Get 7 day free trial)
- Go to Fubo.tv and look for a free trial option. Click on Start Free Trial
- Register yourself with your email ID and a strong password which includes alphanumeric characters and one symbol to make the password unique.
- FuboTV will automatically detect the zip code. If it fails to do so, add it manually.
- You can also sign up using other accounts like Facebook, Gmail or Apple ID.
- Choose the plan you want. Enter the payment details and submit. The account is successfully created and the amount will be deducted after expiry of free trial.
Add FuboTV on Roku
- Follow the easy steps to add FuboTV on Roku
- Home → Streaming Channels → Search Option → Search for FuboTV → Select add channel.
- The FuboTV app will be added to your home.
Watch FIFA World Cup on Roku
- Once adding FuboTV to the channel list. Go to FuboTV app on Roku
- Sign in to the FuboTV account.
- The FIFA World Cup will be featured. If not, search for it using the search bar.
- Select the FIFA World Cup and start streaming without any interruptions.
Best Roku Channels to stream FIFA World Cup 2022 matches live
Since we are clear with what Roku is, it is clear that Roku works best when connected to a good streaming platform. We have already shared the detail step by step method using FuboTV, but there are also few alternatives to FuboTV. So here we will be sharing the best online platforms to stream FIFA World Cup 2022 matches using Roku.
We hope you liked the article – How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Roku (Ultimate Guide). Stay tuned to our blog for more FIFA World Cup articles. Also share these articles with your friends, family and all people who are interested in football.