How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on VIZIO Smart TV – Vizio is a television and sound bars manufacturing company that has disrupted the market for the last few years. People are loving the Vizio products and now many have possession of these smart TVs. With Smart TV, the technology is advancing and it’s getting tricky for people who have used traditional televisions for most of their lives.
Now that the FIFA World Cup is scheduled to begin in the next few days, many are looking for how to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Vizio Smart TV.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on VIZIO Smart TV
Well, with Vizio Smart TV, it’s easy to stream almost everything but with a small twist. With the Vizio TVs Smartcast feature, you can enjoy the FIFA World Cup 2022 all matches.
FIFA World Cup 2022 matches can be streamed live in the USA on Fox and Telemundo. Fox and Telemundo are available on digital platforms like FuboTV, SlingTV and Hulu.
The above-mentioned apps are not natively available on Vizio TV. But with the Smartcast feature, you can easily access all FIFA world cup matches on Vizio Smart TV. Just follow the guide given below:
- Download FuboTV/SlingTV/Hulu on your mobile. Sign in or sign up for the desired digital platform you wish for.
- Connect your smartphone and smart TV to the same Wifi network.
- Launch the app which you have downloaded. Start streaming the match you want on the smartphone.
- On the top right corner, you will find a Cast icon. Tap on that.
- The smartphone will automatically scan and find the smartTV connected to the same Wifi network. Choose smart Tv.
- Once connected, the stream on the smartphone will be cast on the big Vizio Smart TV.
Can I watch FIFA World Cup 2022 matches for free?
No! But you can surely watch all FIFA World Cup matches cheaply. The above-mentioned options cost over $30. Of course, those options provide more entertainment, drama and on-demand content. But if you are looking for only FIFA World Cup match content, then we have a cheaper option available for you.
You can simply get a VPN (we recommend ExpressVPN) and enjoy all 64 matches at less cost. Follow the steps given below:
- Download and Subscribe to ExpressVPN
- Connect to a server located in the UK.
- Sign up at ITV or BBC. ITV and BBC will provide free streaming of all 64 FIFA World Cup 2022 matches. You may need to supply a valid UK postal code (e.g., “WC1X 0AA”).
- Start watching on your smartphone. On the top right corner, you will see the cast icon. Tap on that.
- Note: Smartphones and SmartTV should be connected to the same Wifi network.
- The smartphone will scan all nearby devices connected on the same Wifi network. Select Smart TV. The stream on the smartphone will be casted on a huge screen of Vizio SmartTV.
We hope you liked the article – How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on VIZIO Smart TV (All Matches). Stay tuned to our blog for more FIFA World Cup articles. Also share these articles with your friends, family and all people who are interested in football.